Robert Brockway is an Australian/Canadian MRA and anti-feminist. Robert is concerned for the welfare of men and boys in modern society. In particular he is concerned about the effects of widespread misandry in society and gender biases in addressing domestic violence and intimate partner violence. He advocates for men's rights for the next generation of men and women.
Robert is the president of the Australian Men's Rights Association Inc, Owner & Publisher at A Voice for Men and Managing Editor at Wiki4Men. Robert was formerly Managing Editor at A Voice for Men. He is a former Queensland police officer.
In 2016 Robert helped organise the third screening of The Red Pill in Australia. This was the first screening of the documentary in Australia outside of Melbourne. Robert was on the organising committee of ICMI17, provided advice and assistance to the organisers of ICMI19, was on the organising committee for ICMI20 and will be working on ICMIs in 2021. Robert has sole responsibility for organising ICMIs in Australia.
Robert spoke at the March for Men in Melbourne, Australia organised by Sydney Watson. Both The Guardian and Red Flag quote mined Robert's speech noting that he said Stop the name calling. This line was taken from the middle of a paragraph in Robert's speech and was clearly taken out of context.
Robert regularly publishes articles on A Voice for Men and has given interviews on behalf of Men's Rights Brisbane, Men's Rights Australia, the Australian Men's Rights Association Inc and A Voice for Men. His articles have been cited by academics researching the men's rights movement and men's issues.
Selected Articles and Videos
- Time to take out the garbage
- High profile report demonstrates that its own results are wrong
- Game of Flames
- Not quite so universal suffrage
- A response from the Australian Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Men's Rights Music
- Just in – Elmo caught up in #MeToo
- The Naked Truth
- Sex and The Patriarchy
- Speech, March for Men, Melbourne
- Internal Memo
- Walk Away (from misandric culture)
- An open letter to President Joseph E. Aoun, Northeastern University
- An open letter to the Chair, Board of Directors, White Ribbon Australia.
- Patrimalarkey #1: Women on Top
- Proof positive that feminists don’t care about women
- An Introduction to the Men’s Rights Movement
- Semen: love drug or health food?
- Casual misandry
- Men are exceptional
- Speech at ICMI20
- Q&A at ICMI21
- Radio 2GB
- Radio 4ZZZ
- ABC Radio Brisbane, excerpt
- A Voice for Men
- J-Air 87.8FM Melbourne - The Men's Hour '2018 08 28' & '2018 09 04'