Jump to navigation Jump to search
Teah Vincent is a British woman who was charged with one count of having sex with the boy knowing he was under 16. Vincent admits having sex with a 14 year old boy on 21 October 2018 however she asserted as a defence that she believed him to be at least 16 years old at the time. It is a defence in many Common Law jurisdictions that the accused believed the child to be 16 or over, that being the age of consent in the UK.
Vincent was found not guilty on 3 December 2020 following a jury trial after it emerged that the boy's Facebook profile showed his year of birth to be 2000.
- ↑ https://7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/uk-mother-of-three-saw-14-year-old-boys-playing-soccer-invited-them-home-and-had-sex-with-one-court-hears--c-1690851
- ↑ https://archive.vn/kCtR4
- ↑ https://7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/he-looked-much-older-uk-mum-tells-teen-sex-trial-why-she-had-sex-with-14-year-old-boy-c-1696973
- ↑ https://archive.vn/KZKdL
- ↑ https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13406049/mum-cleared-teen-sex-not-evil-claims/
- ↑ https://archive.vn/sZLrV
- ↑ https://7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/british-mum-of-three-32-learns-fate-after-having-sex-with-14-year-old-boy-c-1703477
- ↑ https://archive.vn/yChS4