Robert Brockway is an Australian/Canadian MRA. Robert is concerned for the welfare of men and boys in modern society. In particular he is concerned about the effects of widespread misandry in society and gender biases in addressing domestic violence and intimate partner violence. He advocates for men's rights for the next generation of men and women.
Robert is the president of the Australian Men's Rights Association Inc and holds a position as Researcher at A Voice for Men. Robert was formerly Managing Editor at A Voice for Men. Robert was on the organising committee of ICMI17 and spoke at the March for Men in Melbourne, Australia. Robert founded this wiki.
Robert regularly publishes articles on A Voice for Men and has given interviews on behalf of Men's Rights Brisbane, Men's Rights Australia, the Australian Men's Rights Association Inc and A Voice for Men.
- Game of Flames
- Not quite so universal suffrage
- A response from the Australian Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Men's Rights Music
- Just in – Elmo caught up in #MeToo
- The Naked Truth
- Sex and The Patriarchy
- Internal Memo
- Walk Away (from misandric culture)
- An open letter to President Joseph E. Aoun, Northeastern University
- An open letter to the Chair, Board of Directors, White Ribbon Australia.
- Patrimalarkey #1: Women on Top
- Proof positive that feminists don’t care about women
- An Introduction to the Men’s Rights Movement
- Semen: love drug or health food?
- Casual misandry
- Men are exceptional