Talk:Third wave feminism
- Go through the decades and provide evidence of feminist leaders not supporting gender equality and having other motives
- Eg, various quotes from feminist leaders in the past about destroying the family.
- Make it clear these are leaders in the movement, or people who went on to become leaders
- Talk about their silly ideology
- Power + prejudice equation
- The Patriarchy/Kyriarchy
- Feminism has always been a movement about women's rights
- Claims it is about equality are not supported by the evidence
Transwomen beat women in the grievance hierarchy. I liken it to Frankenstein's monster. Feminist created the trans monster and then lost control of it. Feminists tend to be naive and short sighted (in the planning sense). Feminist ideology tends to be full of word salad covering up black and white thinking.