A marriage is generally considered to be sexless if the couple have sexual intercourse less than ten times per year. Despite a widespread presumption that a sexless marriage is a result of women losing interest in sex, there is growing evidence that men are often the spouse with the lower libido. There is now growing evidence that lack of sex impacts women negatively. In addition, many women report irritability if they do not have sex with their partner.
- Health Day
- Now to love
- Celibate wives
- Loss of libido in men
- Sexless marriage question
- Sex makes women happy, it's official
- They're too stressed, too tired to devote time to their husbands - but there's an emotional price... How a lack of sex is making women ANGRY
- Lack of sex with boyfriend is making me irritable
- Postmenopausal women need sex once a week
- A 48-hour sexual 'afterglow' helps to bond partners over time
- Men beware – Lack of sex can make your woman angry!
- Nearly half of women want MORE sex than men, new survey claims
- A strong libido and bored by monogamy: the truth about women and sex
- Why Couples Fight More When They're Having Less Sex
- Why not getting enough sex costs you two YEARS of your life
- Reddit discussion entitled Please tell me you also get cranky without sex.
- Stress, Libido, Tension: This is what happens when you stop having sex
- Woman on netmums comments she gets cranky without sex
- A woman asks, Does Going Without Sex Make You Cranky?