Peter Wright is a historian and human rights advocate with a special interest in men's and boys' issues. He has documented historical culture patterns of relations between men and women, and the history of the Men's Human Rights Movement more generally. Primary topics of his research include chivalry, courtly love, the men's human rights movement, feminism, gynocentrism, and the psychology of human attachment.
- Website: gynocentrism.com
- Wright, P. Gynocentrism: from Feudalism To The Modern Disney Princess. Academic Century Press. (2014)
- Wright, P. A Brief History of The Men's Rights Movement: 1856 To The Present. Academic Century Press. (2017)
- Wright, P. Red Pill Psychology: Psychology For Men In A Gynocentric World. Academic Century Press. (2017)
- Wright, P. Feminism: And The Creation Of A Female Aristocracy. Academic Century Press. (2018)
- Wright, P. Chivalry: A Gynocentric Tradition. Academic Century Press. (2019)