- 1 What information do we collect?
- 2 What do we use your information for?
- 3 How do we protect your information?
- 5 Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- 6 Third-party links
- 7 Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- 9 Contacting Us
What information do we collect?
You can visit the site anonymously, but we collect personally-identifying information from you when you register on our site, comment or fill out a form.
When registering on Wiki4Men, you will be asked for your e-mail address, which you will then need to verify. Your password will be emailed to you, which you should change promptly. Your password is encrypted before it is stored in our servers.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To understand our audience, its interests and how better to serve it
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information including SSL (encrypted HTTP) in certain parts of our site.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies are required to log in to Wiki4Men.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to third-party sites feature prominently on Wiki4Men. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.